News & Events
Aims & Objectives :
- To serve as a platform for harnessing the economic and intellectual skill set of the BeLux Nigerian diaspora community for contribution towards Nigeria’s economic and social development.
- To foster partnerships between the community and host countries’ public and private sector stakeholders at economic, political and social levels.
- To contribute to promoting and enhancing a good image for Nigeria in the host countries through positive actions of the community
In order to achieve these objectives we undertake three set of activities:
- information sharing and organisation of activities that provide a platform for interaction of members of the community with host countries’ communities as well as with other Nigerian diaspora communities worldwide. Includes coordinating the participation of the community in the annual Nigerian Diaspora Day Celebration.
National Capacity building
- serve as a platform for the community to contribute to the development prospects of Nigeria through provision of information and facilitation services for investment, employment, volunteering, mentoring or other related activities in the country. Includes coordinating the establishment of the Global database of Nigerian professionals.
- mainstream the perspectives of the BeLux Nigerian diaspora community on issues that impacts on its relationship with Nigeria and the host countries of Belgium and Luxembourg.
Membership of NIDOE-BeLux is open to all Nigerians resident in Belgium and Luxembourg. Nigerian Community Organisations may also register as Corporate members.
Join Us >>
NIDOE-BeLux is managed by a Chapter Executive, elected for a two-year renewable term of office at an Annual General Meeting (AGM). The AGM, which holds at least once a year, is the highest organ of the organisation, while the Executive is in charge of the day-to-day business of the organisation.
For more information, please download